We are mission control for your loved one’s distressing situation. We’ll help you plot a course to an appropriate, proven therapeutic destination and, while they’re on their journey, we’ll be a discerning set of eyes and ears, reading the radar and attentively communicating between all the involved parties. When it’s time to guide them back, we’ll work with you to coordinate an aftercare plan, providing them with a safe landing, and allowing them to bring their therapeutic discoveries home.
Hey, “Commander,” cool metaphor, but what does this typically look like?
- First, we listen attentively as you communicate your loved one’s predicament.
- Second, we put together a short-list of vetted out-of-home treatment options that meet your loved one’s specific needs.
- Third, we help you select the right treatment option by: giving you a balanced insider assessment of what each program has to offer, setting up phone calls with programs, and ultimately helping you arrange tours of the programs you think might best fit.
- Fourth, while your loved one is in treatment, we communicate with you, the treatment program’s therapists, and your loved one. As we watch over the process, we apply our clinical expertise to read the landscape, forecasting and talking you through any emotional turbulence you or your loved one may experience.
- Fifth, we help you through the process of selecting a vetted next step or putting together an aftercare plan with the appropriate structure and variables to help maintain progress when your loved one is ready to transition home.
- Sixth, we maintain a connection with your family to make sure things continue moving in a healthy direction.